ABeamer Animation Editor is the missing key component on the ABeamer EcoSystem.
At the moment, the ABeamer EcoSystem encompasses:
- A render server agent.
- A command line utility.
Using ABeamer has the following benefits:
- It's free and open-source Github.
- It has a rich built-in toolset.
- It's highly extensible via plugins.
- It renders frame-by-frame at high resolutions including 4k.
- It can animate non DOM elements such as WebGL and Canvas.
- It supports transparent backgrounds, allowing to generate frames to be an overlay on top of a movie.
- It only requires a internet browser and an editor to create an animation.
- It supports teleporting.
- It has minimum dependencies.
But, It's the ABeamer Animation Editor that will allow any user without any computer knowledge, armed only with a web browser on its tablet or computer to create animations and send them to a remote machine to generate the story frames.
ABeamer Animation Editor is a long term project, and it requires sponsorship in order to come to live.