Welcome to the developer version of the documentation of ABeamer.
This document is written for developers and plugin creators.
ABeamer is still in beta stage, and before the first GitHub commit it went through multiple redesigns both the code and the documentation as well, although it has now reach a mature phase, now is in a process of harmonize the code and documentation created during the multiple designs.
It still has bugs and inconsistences to tackle.
ABeamer was built on Linux/Chrome/Puppeteer and tested on Windows.
There is still a lot of work to support other web browsers, OSes and render servers.
Before delve into the code, read:
- End-User Documentation - To understand how to install, use ABeamer and learn about its fundamental aspects.
- Code Of Conduct - To keep an healthy cooperation environment.
- Developer Guidelines - Coding, Formating and Documentation rules.
- Roadmap - To know about the top priority areas.
- Known Issues - To know about the known issues.
This documentation contains information about the: